570-279-0281 Permanent Make up Artist Williamsport Pennsylvania
570-279-0281 Permanent Make up Artist Williamsport Pennsylvania
Microblading Step by Step
1. I brow map your eyebrows while you are in a seated position following your natural brow shape. Being in a seated position instead of lying is so very important. Think about how much our face can change when we are lying down (gravity isn't our friend in this case!) Any hair outside your approved brow shape gets cleaned up and removed. If you have minimal to no brows, I use your face shape and your brow goals (color and desired shape) to create the perfect brow for your face.
2. Your brow mapping is complete so now it's time to numb. I prepare your skin for the initial numbing by "exfoliating" your brow area. By exfoliating, this prepares and allow your skin to absorb and numb. I place a topical antiseptic numbing cream on your brows and cover your eyebrow area with plastic for 20-25 minutes. You will be in a lying position during this time for best numbing results.
3. After the numbing process I will use a hand tool with fine needles to place pigment using hair like strokes. Each stroke is place approximately 1 MM apart using the proper angle and depth as well as pattern following the brow mapping, we completed initially. I will make a total of 2-3 passes microblading alternating between brows. To ensure you stay good and numb I place a secondary numbing cream between passes.
4. Pigment mask for 10-15 minutes to ensure good color retention.
5. Aftercare for the next 14 days. I will provide you with your aftercare kit with instructions. Your kit includes all the items you will need for your aftercare. Proper after care for healing is imperative to your color retention and to ensure the best possible outcome.
6. 6-8 weeks later you will return for your finishing touch-up session (additional $50 charge). This allows me to assess your pigment retention (most lose at least 30%) and fill any areas that may require a touch up.
Your microblading appointment will last approximately 3-3.5 hours
Requires finishing touch-up (Additional charge). This procedure creates natural looking hair-strokes on the skin using a hand tool to give the appearance of natural grown brow hairs. What nature didn’t give you … microblading does!
This service is NOT for all skin types.
There are many horror stories and possible things that could go wrong when it comes to microblading and any permanent make up.
I have extensive training at a nationally recognized permanent make up academy named 3D Brows Utah with over 250 hours of training.
It's important to mention that I take the time to find out what your brow goals are and together we choose the best brows based on your goals, your face shape and your skin type.
Choosing the right color for your brows depends on a variety of things. One of the most important is your undertones and skin type. Accounting for your undertones is vital for your healed results! My training and experience have yielded great healed aged results with my clients maintaining the color!
If you are located in Central Pennsylvania I am centrally located in Northumberland and Montoursville and am just a short highway drive from Williamsport, Muncy, Bloomsburg, Montoursville, Selinsgrove, Hughesville, Danville, and Lewisburg.
You have option in Williamsport for your microblading styles. You can choose from microbladed, powder, ombre brows or the combination of powder/Ombre and microblading. Deciding which style is best for you will depend on your brow goals and your skin type. Clients with oily skin have the best healed results with any of the shaded brows because oily skin has difficulty maintaining pigment with microblading alone. They normally require touchup sessions about every 3-6 months where as my shaded clients require touchup sessions 12+ months.
Microblading is NOT just for women! The stigma that microblading is just for women is finally becoming a thing of the past. I mean look around you. Grooming care products for men have become come a long way from just slapping on aftershave! Men your faces matter too, and you are finally realizing it!
Microblading for men tend to less about sleek sharp symmetrical brows and more about masculine full brows. Whatever your brow goals are, I will help you achieve them!
If you are like me and value your time and where you spend it, Microblading may be for you! Ladies, how many times have you tried penciling your brows on only to fight with them to make them look even, or you look at them and realize one is thicker than the other, or the arch is higher on one, or the shape is not the same.
Gentlemen, how many times have you looked in the mirror and noticed how your brows are thinning, or you have a scar that has caused a bald spot in your brow. Maybe you suffer from a condition that has stripped you of your brow hair. The awesome thing is you don't have to settle for your brows being less than awesome! I am always available to answer any questions or if you are still unsure if it's right for you I offer no cost/no obligation consultations. Message me, lets chat!
Please reach me at email@example.com if you cannot find an answer to your question.
Microblading is a semi-permanent make-up technique is used to insert pigment into the upper layer of the skin. We create the desired fullness and shape of the eyebrows. Using our hand tool, we’re able to create realistic looking 3d hairstrokes that look like real hair.
Microblading is not for every skin type!! It works best on youthful, dry skin with small/minimal visible pores. It’s an excellent option for those who want definition to their already existing eyebrows or those who have minimal to no brows at all.
Microblading costs range between $300 – $1,000 depending on the state you live in and the artist skill level. Make sure you do your homework, look at their healed work. This is an investment and understand that you get what you pay for as you do in any industry. Don't just choose an artist for price. Save up if you need to ensure you have the best results. YOU ARE WORTH IT!
I require you to send photos to me BEFORE booking an appointment. Please email clear, well-lit photos to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. All previous work will be considered a NEW appointment. I can only work over light previous tattoo, this is why I must take a look before jumping in. I will let you know what I think the best course of action is.
Microblading usually lasts around 12 – 32 months. You will need to be seen around that time for what I refer to as an annual touch-up to refresh the work.
** Depending on your lifestyle and skin type.
Microblading will not encourage future hair loss or cause damage to the skin as long as you are seeing a highly skilled artist. Do your research, read reviews and ask for their credentials. Make sure you’re seeing a seasoned professional to get the best brows your money can buy.
A topical numbing cream is applied prior to microblading. i also use a numbing gel throughout the process to keep you comfortable. Most people agree that the process is fairly painless, and 100% less than what they were expecting. Remember that everyone has a different pain threshold, and this is a tattoo.